Monday, December 23, 2013

Interview with Seriah Azkath on The Gralien Report - December 17, 2013

As host of Where Did the Road Go?, some of you may have heard me talk a bit about my own work and experiences. For the first time, I did an interview touching on a just a very little bit of it. My thanks to Micah Hanks for having me on his rather cool show, The Gralien Report. You can find it here; http://gralienreport.com/radio-interviews/gralien-report-podcast-december-17-2013/.

I'm on in the second hour, and I discuss Kundalini, Aleister Crowley, Magick, and some other stuff in between. I am working on a book, that will hopefully be done mid-2014. Meanwhile, we did make a movie roughly based off some stuff that happened to me over the years, but very fictionalized. If you want to watch that, here you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment